I ask the listing realtor (Sandy Staacke) of CTEX realty for information on a property she had listed, a piece of land.I wanted a topography map, flood zone map and perc test results.

She told me the perc test is done after I buy the property and for the topography map for me to go down to city hall and get the lay out. Now, I told her I wasn't going to do running around for a property listing, that's why I am calling you for information. She started in get an attitude and told she has sold many properties and NO ONE has asked her for these.

Isnt it in my best interest to know this before I buy it and why I cant get this from her.She said she didn't have the time for this, so I hung up

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ctex Realty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Ctex Realty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ctex Realty?

Comments

No realtor was not wrong. This is slander.